IIT achieves Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Collaborative Solutions
Bahrain-based Microsoft Certified Partner IIT has achieved Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status for Collaborative Solutions.
The company was evaluated for their Gold Partnership acceptance based on their Microsoft architecture delivery for several projects, namely, the Sharepoint Portal, Sharepoint Team Services, and integration of the Archiving system and Workflow application for the Housing Bank, and the Sharepoint Portal and Sharepoint Team Services for Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
"Membership in the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Program will provide IIT with resources to help it develop and deploy robust collaborative solutions that will help customers better manage their companies' data," said Business Development Manager for Microsoft Samir Bin Makhlouf. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi IT company gets Microsoft Gold Partner status
- Microsoft’s accredits first Gold Certified Partner in Egypt
- WJ Towell inaugurates first partner-led Microsoft competency center in Oman
- Ajman Government and Microsoft sign enterprise agreement
- Gulf Stars first Middle East company to get Cisco Gold Partner certification