IIT achieves Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Collaborative Solutions
Bahrain-based Microsoft Certified Partner IIT has achieved Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status for Collaborative Solutions.
The company was evaluated for their Gold Partnership acceptance based on their Microsoft architecture delivery for several projects, namely, the Sharepoint Portal, Sharepoint Team Services, and integration of the Archiving system and Workflow application for the Housing Bank, and the Sharepoint Portal and Sharepoint Team Services for Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
"Membership in the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Program will provide IIT with resources to help it develop and deploy robust collaborative solutions that will help customers better manage their companies' data," said Business Development Manager for Microsoft Samir Bin Makhlouf. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- IIT named ProClarity Certified Partner in Bahrain
- Microsoft’s Financial Industry Partners Demonstrate Customized Solutions to Jordan Ahli Bank
- SSS Process achieves Microsoft Gold Partner
- MoICT builds on e-Government Program, enhances governmental institutions’ experiences by successfully implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Service Bus
- pic solutions attains gold certified partner status in microsoft partner program