Toss those check books and bid online for Dubai's hottest properties
The Land Department is releasing 17 real estate properties for online auction, a first for the department according to Gulf News.
Potential buyers can browse through the auctions using eMart, a new portal developed by the department, which can be accessed through the Land Department’s official website.
The portal provides many real estate services, including the auction, sale, purchase and rental of real estate through Ejari, an electronic registration service for tenancy contracts.
Traders will be able to complete purchases of properties easily and pay through Noqodi, an online wallet available to registered traders.
Both residential and commercial properties are listed for auction.
Each listing includes detailed list of the property, including a map.
Sultan Bin Mejren, director-general of the Dubai Land Department, told Gulf News that the new portal will increase the number of daily transactions for the department.
“The new portal is required to cope with the ongoing growth in the real estate sector and facilitate all procedures for real estate sector operators and stakeholders.”
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal