IMF team visiting Tunisia
An IMF team is current visiting Tunisia to offer technical assistance
The visit is set to continue for two weeks, to prepare for a report that may assist in tax collection reform.
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
- Is the Saudi economy going to be unpredictable in H2?
- Abu Dhabi's economy and investors are happy because growth continues
- The clever's mistake: why a (good) candidate should be hired despite an odd typo
- Stability and jobs lead to a healthy housing market in Bahrain