IMF team visiting Tunisia
An IMF team is current visiting Tunisia to offer technical assistance
The visit is set to continue for two weeks, to prepare for a report that may assist in tax collection reform.
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- UAE is best MidEast economy for attracting talent, index says
- The Arab Spring's success story: what will it take for Tunisia to unlock its full economic potential?