Yemen to attend IMF and World Bank meeting
Yemen is send a delegation to the IMF/World Bank annual meeting being held this weekend
Yemen participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (WB) to be held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 12 - 14.
Upon his departure on Wednesday, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Mohammed al-Sa'adi said that the meetings would discuss a number of international economic issues and present several economic successful experiences.
The Minister said that he would hold many meetings with a number of WB and IMF officials and finance ministers participating in the annual meetings to discuss enhancing bilateral cooperation relations.
On the sidelines of the meetings, al-Sa'adi will hold talks with Japanese officials in the foreign and economy ministries and some economic institutions the relations of cooperation between Yemen and Japan.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- WB Delegation in Yemen to Discuss Funded Projects
- Dubai 2003 delegation to attend spring meetings of World Bank, IMF
- NBK delegation to attend IMF and World Bank 2009 Annual Meetings in Istanbul
- Al Hilal Bank hosts preparatory discussions for ‘UAE Banks Reception’ forming part of ‘The IMF World Bank annual meetings 2015’
- WB Delegation Visits Irbed