Import & Echo/BBDO appoints Fadi Saad as new General Manager
Kuwaiti advertising agency, Impact & Echo, associated with the BBDO Worldwide group of agencies has appointed Fadi Saad as General Manager of the agency. Saad has taken over his duties from Karim Tabet, who moved to Alghanim Industries as Group General Manager, Consumer Products & Services.
Saad, who has been with Impact/BBDO group for more than 15 years, has held various management responsibilities, last of which as Associate Managing Director Impact/BBDO Jeddah. A regionalist, Saad has worked on most Levant, Gulf and North Africa's markets from his different bases in Dubai, Beirut, Jeddah and now Kuwait. His experience on multinational accounts gave him a global perspective and ammunition to deal with regional and local brands/clients.
Kuwait, with its wealth of brands and badges is bound to play a major role in the region's marketing and sales of goods and services. New markets will open to Kuwaiti businesses and communication agencies in Kuwait should gear up to ride the wave. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Credit Suisse appoints Fady Eid as Market Leader Levant
- Cisco unveils new strategy for MENAL
- Saad Nasir appointed General Manager of Fastlink
- Carnegie Mellon’s annual Professional Day highlights the continuous efforts made to help students kick-start their careers
- Jordan’s strong economy fuels Cisco’s growth