Increased UAE interest in London and Dublin properties
The United Arab Emirates (UAE)’s largest property management company, ASTECO, together with FPD Savills and Ballymore recently announced increased UAE interest in London and Dublin properties during the exhibitions held in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The exhibition, which showcased a newly released building in Ballymore’s famous New Providence Wharf development and canal side development, Royal Canal Park, in Dublin also featured property experts available to discuss sales with independent experts offering financial and legal advice.
Paul Turner, general manager of ASTECO Dubai, said “There was an overwhelming interest and response at the exhibitions in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai. We hope to bring more investment opportunities to UAE investors in the near future”.
Prices of the apartments started at 155,000 sterling in London (studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms available) and 170,000 sterling in Dublin (2 and 3 bedrooms). Investors opting for the furnished rental package in London were also guaranteed an annual return of seven percent gross in the first two years following completion.
ASTECO have had a great deal of interest from local and regional investors keen to consider overseas property, either as an investment or for their own personal use, according to a company press release. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ASTECO offers London’s Docklands properties to UAE investors
- More valuable than gold or property at home? Overseas Property beats gold as more popular asset for UAE residents
- ASTECO to host launch of new building in London's to investors in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Oil prices fueling Middle East interest in UK property
- Sherwoods Woo UAE, Regional Investors