India’s Bajaj to establish regional base in Dubai
Bajaj International, part of India’s industrial Bajaj Group, plans to establish a regional distribution base in Dubai, in association with an unnamed united Arab Emirates (UAE)-based company, to spearhead an expansion in the Middle East’s commercial and industrial lighting sector.
“The Middle East is not a new market for us. In the past two years we have achieved regional sales of five million dollars. But there is a huge demand for lighting products and we expect to increase sales to 300,000 units a year,” said General Manager of Bajaj International, Sanjay Sharma.
Bajaj International’s regional expansion drive will commence at the Middle East Electricity Show 2003 in Dubai this January. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- iCT HEALTH Launched to establish region’s first Integrated Health Information Exchange Network
- Cargill establishes base in Dubai
- Dubai-based Integrated IT Solutions Major, Netlink, Enters Saudi Arabia to Strengthen Regional Presence
- IDBI Bank Ltd, India’s Leading Bank Receives Licence to Operate from DIFC
- nohmi of japan selects dafz as regional base, launches latest technology in fire prevention