IndUS Entrepreneurs to open Dubai chapter
US-based non-profit organization for promoting entrepreneurship IndUS Entrepreneurs (TiE) will establish its Dubai Chapter at Dubai Internet City. TiE Dubai is a non-profit global network of entrepreneurs established to foster entrepreneurship and nurture entrepreneurs and facilitate networking among members.
Founded in Silicon Valley in 1992, TiE has more than 8,000 members and 600 charter members in 40 Chapters in 10 countries. TiE is also supported by over 20 institutions including leading Silicon Valley venture capital investors, law-firms and banks.
TiE Dubai will stimulate this further and act as a catalyst for faster and more sustained growth. TiE will help in bringing together investments, entrepreneurship, business acumen and management expertise of a global nature, especially in the information technology (IT) and media sectors in the burgeoning economy of Dubai. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Indus Software prepares ENTP Algeria for ISO registration
- In attempt to boost his country's ties with Silicon Valley, Netanyahu to meet Apple Execs, Whatsapp founder
- Making the learning curve less steep for budding entrepreneurs in the UAE
- Young Arab Leaders (YAL) hold first annual meeting and 2005 forum in Dubai
- Over 7,000 new companies join Dubai Chamber in H1 2013