Infiniti fastest growing luxury brand in the GCC
Infiniti Middle East recently revealed that its sales in the GCC had grown significantly for CY05, recording an increase of 710% over CY04.
Infiniti sold 444 vehicles in 2004, and recorded a sharp increase in 2005, selling 3155 units – an increase of 2711 vehicles, or 710%.
“Infiniti has become one of the fastest growing luxury brands in the GCC as demonstrated by the recently issued sales numbers” commented Mustansir Lakdawala, Infiniti Brand Manager at Infiniti Middle East. “Infiniti has experienced such a large increase in sales and growing popularity due to its dedication in offering the best quality in luxury and performance. Our lineup has been growing stronger since it was first launched in 2004, and with the launch of the upcoming Infiniti M45, we expect our brand to grow even stronger” explained Lakdawala.
The Infiniti lineup includes the QX56 full size SUV, FX35 premium crossover, G35 Sedan and Coupe, and soon to be launched, the Infiniti M45, touted as the latest luxury performance star to join the Infiniti line-up in the Middle East.
- Arabian Automobiles Reports Significant Growth of Infiniti Sales in 2006
- Luxury beyond "Infiniti": Car dealer launches new 2014 models in Lebanon
- INFINITI HITS THE HIGH NOTES WITH AMICI FOREVER SPONSORSHIP
- Nissan Motor Company confirms commitment to Middle East market
- Oman becomes home to world’s largest Nissan showroom