Luxury beyond "Infiniti": Car dealer launches new 2014 models in Lebanon
The 2014 Infiniti QX70 features "amplified sense of acceleration" and improved fuel efficiency (Courtesy of Infiniti)
Luxury automotive brand Infiniti has launched its new QX60 and QX70 models in the Lebanese market.
Formerly known as the FX and JX, these models have been renamed as part of the automaker’s new naming hierarchy, said a statement from Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (Rymco), the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Lebanon.
"Rymco is aligned with Infiniti’s new brand identity and direction to promote consumer familiarity, a new strategy, that will be clearly confirmed in our latest investment in an Iredi-compliant showroom in Dbayeh, which is set to launch in 2014,” said Fayez Rasamny, chairman of Rymco.
Infiniti’s new nomenclature strategy will be implemented in stages within the existing product range, as new model year variants are introduced, he stated.
The 2014 Infiniti QX60, part of the luxury crossover segment, features extensive safety technologies, rear cargo volume, ‘Around View Monitor,’ and a Bose Cabin Surround 15-speaker sound system.
The 2014 Infiniti QX70, with a 390-hp V8 engine and 329-hp V6 engine, features amplified sense of acceleration and improved fuel efficiency, said the statement.
Both models, available at Rymco, include three years of complimentary maintenance and four years warranty, it added.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge