Injazat Technology Fund invests in Jordan’s Specialized Technical Services
Injazat Technology Fund, a venture capital firm in the Middle East North Africa Region (MENA) region, has invested in Jordan’s Specialized Technical Services (STS).
STS is a provider of enterprise level hardware, software services and solutions for the MENA region. Established in 1989, the company has forged partnerships with industry leading companies like Microsoft, Dell, Sun, IBM, Cisco and Hypercom.
Injazat Technology Fund is a $50 million Venture Capital Fund operating in compliance with Shari'a. The Fund was initiated by the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and affiliate of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and Gulf Finance House (GFH), in partnership with Dubai Islamic Bank, Saudi Economic and Development Company (SEDCO) and Iran Foreign Investment Corporation (IFIC). — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Injazat Fund invests $5 million in Omnix International
- Injazat Technology Fund to invest in Jordans’ Rubicon
- Injazat Technology Fund extends invitation to MENA region entrepreneurs
- Injazat Technology Fund launches new strategy to target Middle East venture capital needs
- Injazat Technology Fund appoints CDC financial advisors