Inkture builds on its efficiency portfolio with Quest software
Dubai based Inkture Consulting Group have added the range of software to its portfolio, aimed at helping Middle East Quest businesses manage their existing applications effectively.
These solutions offer a proven application performance management (APM) solution that help organizations increases visibility into their application by providing real application and transaction views.
IT departments are increasingly accountable to performance and availability demands made by line of business owners. These solutions offers a proven application performance management (APM) solution that increases visibility into the application by providing real application and transaction views, so IT staff can become more "business aware".
Inkture is an Information technology consulting company. It aims to help enterprises improve efficiencies and to increase value for their customers by engaging in strategic business solutions and carefully planned implementations, which are scalable and respond efficiently to market demands. Inkture is an IYCON partner for Quest Products and Services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai’s Inkture Consulting launches balanced scorecard solutions
- PRO TECHnology joins BMC Softwares application centric storage management
- Quest software appoints target automation as Middle East distributor
- Fidelia Netvigil enters the Saudi Arabian market
- Interactive Limited presents management software at GITEX