Intel, Acer to showcase Centrino mobile technology around UAE
Intel Corporation and Acer Computer (ME) Ltd have opened a showcase to educate consumers on Intel Centrino mobile technology and the benefits of Pentium 4 processor with HT Technology by demonstrating the technology at super-booths in shopping malls around the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
According to Intel, most users of PCs use only a fraction of the computing power available to them. So this event is designed to provide visitors with a hands-on experience and guidance on the latest developments available to them.
Intel and Acer show stands will open today until Saturday, June 14, and are located at the Marina Mall (Abu Dhabi), City Center (Dubai) and Sahara Shopping Mall (Sharjah). Visitors will be able to receive demonstrations and try out the latest technology, seeing how they can get more from their PCs—from Music, photography, gaming and work. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Intel and CompuMe showcase e-home concept
- new intel® centrino® atom™ processor technology - ushers in ‘best internet experience in your pocket’
- Intel brings wireless technology to Virgin Megastore Beirut
- Acer to showcase largest ever range products at Gitex 2003
- Intel showcases next-generation processors @ Gitex