Intel brings wireless technology to Virgin Megastore Beirut
Intel unveiled a new pilot scheme with Virgin Megastore to create a wireless zone for shoppers throughout the store, under the theme ‘Beirut, Hotspot of a Mobile World’.
Intel is promoting Intel Centrino mobile technology in Lebanon, and will be demonstrating the benefits of this technology to consumers on notebooks provided by Acer Computer (M.E.) Ltd and leading Lebanese PC manufacturers, situated around the store.
Also being shown will be the new usage models made possible with Hyper-Threading Technology, incorporated in desktops supported by Intel Pentium 4 processor with HT Technology. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Intel leads service providers in W-enabling the hospitality industry
- Intel, Acer to showcase Centrino mobile technology around UAE
- Intel launches multi-year “Intel Digital Transformation Initiative For The Middle East”
- INTEL LAUNCHES MULTI-YEAR - “INTEL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVE FOR THE MIDDLE EAST”
- Virgin Megastore to open first ME store in Beirut