InterContinental Hotels Group appoints director of operations for Northern Gulf hotels
General Manager of the Crowne Plaza Kuwait Hani Kafafi has been awarded the additional challenge of becoming director of operations for the InterContinental Hotels Group properties in the Northern Gulf region, effective immediately.
Kafafi will now oversee the operations of InterContinental and Crowne Plaza hotels in both Bahrain and Kuwait. Collectively working for the InterContinental Hotels Group for over 20 years, Kafafi has held senior roles within Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza hotels and resorts in Egypt, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait.
InterContinental Hotels Group of the UK, owns, manages, leases or franchises, through various subsidiaries, more than 3,300 hotels and 515,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world. The group owns a portfolio of hotel brands including InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn, Express by Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- InterContinental Hotels Group to establish the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand in Islamabad
- INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP APPOINTS A NEW AREA DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING NORTHERN GULF
- Northern Gulf Welcomes New Addition to the InterContinental Hotels Group Team
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL SERVICES APPOINTED FOR INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP
- InterContinental Hotels Group strengthens its senior management in the Middle East and Africa with a series of new appointments