InterContinental voted best business hotel chain in Middle East
Business travelers have chosen InterContinental Hotels and Resorts as the Best Business Hotel Group in the Middle East during the Business Traveler Middle East Awards 2002, an independent poll of travel consumers.
Business Traveller, which launched in the UK 26 years ago, is the best-selling business travel magazine in the world, with separate editions in the USA, Germany, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
”The recent InterContinental reshaping one billion dollar investment is evidence that as brand owners , InterContinental is consistently focused on delivering an unique and outstanding hotel experience,” said Magdi Samman, area director for marketing at Six Continents Hotels, Middle East and Africa, which currently manages 34 InterContinental hotels and resorts in the Middle East.
Six Continents is a global hospitality group with over 3,300 hotels across nearly 100 countries and territories and over 2,000 restaurants and bars in the UK and Germany. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP BASKS IN THE SPOTLIGHT AT INDUSTRY AWARDS NIGHT
- Intercontinental opens for business in Alexandria
- Six Continents to build 20 new properties in Middle East and North Africa
- Chris Moloney promoted to Area Vice President Operations, Six Continents Hotels MEA
- Semiramis InterContinental highlights Middle East hotel appeal for UK travel trade