Interland selects Nice Systems to boost customer care capabilities
Multimedia recording solutions providers Nice Systems announced that Interland selected it for a comprehensive solution to improve its contact center performance.
Employing more than 250 agents across two Atlanta-based contact centers, Interland recently completed implementation of NiceUniverse, NiceLogfor selective voice and screen recording, and Nice Analyzer to garner key insight from its customer interactions to improve agent training and customer service.
Interland is also rolling out Nice Feedback to provide a 360-degree view of the customer experience and give customers the opportunity to express their satisfaction level and/or particular concerns. According to Interland, this type of assessment is essential because based on the customer's feedback Interland can take immediate action.
Headquartered in Israel, Nice Systems is provider of multimedia digital recording solutions, applications and related professional services for business interaction management. Nice products and solutions are used in contact centers, trading floors, air traffic control (ATC) sites, CCTV security installations and government markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Israel’s NICE enhances Vodafone Portugal’s contact center performance
- Etisalat and Huawei strengthen their strategic co-operation in the Customer Experience Management (CEM) domain with the award of the first Service Operation Center (SOC) contract to Huawei to realize best customer experience
- RSA selects NICE for customer experience management solution
- Zaker Trading looks to Epicor ERP to boost productivity and profitability
- Big Brother UAE is watching: Ajman installs 250 surveillance cameras to boost security