International Islamic Finance Forum to attract hundreds of senior executives
Hundreds of senior executives from the global Islamic finance industry will gather in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in February to debate the latest challenges to the world’s fastest-growing financial sector.
The third International Islamic Finance Forum, which opens in Dubai on 23 February 2003 comes, as a direct result of the success of Forum events in Dubai in March and Geneva, Switzerland in July.
The Forum is organized by the Dubai offices of the Institute for International Research (IIR) in association with Dow Jones Indexes, the Saudi Economic & Development Company (SEDCO) and iHilal Financial Services. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Global Islamic industry lines up to support 9th International Islamic Finance Forum (IIFF)
- Geneva forum to debate Islamic mortgages
- International Islamic Finance Forum to be held in Switzerland this summer
- Global Islamic finance executives attend Dubai Summit
- ZURICH NEXT STOP FOR INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC FINANCE FORUM