'International Property Week 2006' to open
The official inauguration of 'International Property Week 2006', the platform for regional property developers and real estate agents to liaise and network, will be held on 21st February 2006 at 10.00 am, Sheikh Rashid and Sheikh Maktoum Halls, Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
This is the Middle East's comprehensive annual trade exhibition for the international and regional property market and aims to bring together international and regional exhibitors, property developers, financiers, real estate agents and consultants, designers and others involved in the real estate industry in the UAE, the Arab world and other high-growth real estate markets of the world.
- International Property Week to kick off with broad-based developer support
- Dubai Properties, Amlak sign platinum sponsorship deals with International Property Week
- Third edition of International Property Show to be held in Dubai in April 2007 at Dubai International Exhibition Center
- Dubai Land Department launches live auction at International Property Week
- Dubai Properties among host of high profile property developers to participate in IPS 2007