'International Property Week 2006' to open
The official inauguration of 'International Property Week 2006', the platform for regional property developers and real estate agents to liaise and network, will be held on 21st February 2006 at 10.00 am, Sheikh Rashid and Sheikh Maktoum Halls, Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
This is the Middle East's comprehensive annual trade exhibition for the international and regional property market and aims to bring together international and regional exhibitors, property developers, financiers, real estate agents and consultants, designers and others involved in the real estate industry in the UAE, the Arab world and other high-growth real estate markets of the world.
- Olaya announces multi-purpose project to address 225,000 residential unit shortage in KSA
- International Property Week opens today with large exhibitor base
- 2006 International Real Estate Agents Forum to be held in Dubai
- Falcon City of Wonders generates huge response at the International Property Week in Dubai
- Deyaar Development records immense success at International Property Week 2006