INTRACOM names new managing director
INTRACOM, one of the world’s largest providers of telecommunications, information and defense electronic systems, announced it has strengthened its Middle East operations by appointing Stavros Vougas as the new managing director, for its Dubai-based subsidiary, INTRACOM Middle East FZE.
Signaling the importance of the region to INTRACOM, Vougas will further develop the company’s presence in the Middle East’s growing telecommunications market. The main areas of focus for Vougas will be to supply technology to all four key verticals --telecommunications, defense, government and banking.
“The Middle East is a key INTRACOM market, and we expect strong growth in telecommunication and information systems during the coming years. Stavros’ appointment demonstrates the dedication we have to achieving even greater levels of success in the region,” said G. Deligiannis, CEO of INTRACOM.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Intracom Telecom signs € 40.6 million with Syrian Telecommunications Establishment
- INTRACOM TELECOM signs framework agreement with Etisalat
- INTRACOM TELECOM signs a €40 million contract with the Syrian Wireless Organization
- More triple play offerings expected by Mideast service providers
- JTG and INTRACOM TELECOM sign agreement to provide IPTV service in Jordan