Investcorp acquires US-based play systems manufacturer
Bahrain-based global investment group Investcorp has purchased PlayPower, a manufacturer of commercial play systems and recreation equipment and accessories. Terms of the transaction, which included the equity participation of PlayPower management as well as certain international investors organized by Investcorp, were not disclosed.
PlayPower offers a broad range of products including traditional play systems, indoor soft contained play systems, water slides, floating docks, boat lifts, safety surfacing and running tracks. The US-based company has developed market positions in each of its major target markets through both organic growth and acquisitions.
Investcorp is a global investment group with offices in New York, London and Bahrain. The firm has four lines of business: corporate investment, real estate investment, asset management and technology investment. It was established in 1982 and has since completed transactions with an aggregate value of approximately $20 billion. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Investcorp acquires US-based MW Manufacturers for $188 million
- Investcorp acquires Germany’s Minimax Holding
- Israeli firm acquires US-based technology company
- Investcorp Completes $1.3 Billion Sale of American Tire Distributors after Successful Five Year Investment
- Cavotec acquires us-based dabico to serve better the regions’ ports, maritime and airport sectors