Investment in Quattro Hotel and Business Park
An investment of Dh1 billion will reportedly be made into the Quattro Hotel and Business Park at the Jumeirah Village South Circle community currently being developed by Limitless.
A 50:50 joint venture to finance the project over the course of two years following the commencement of the project's construction was undertaken by the Pakistani developer Rufi Real Estate and Construction Co LLC and Egypt's Sharm Land. Sharm Land is a sister company of Misr Housing and investments, which owns tourism projects in Sharm Al Shaikh as well as Hurghada and Cairo.
The two developers stated that the partnership will undertake a number of projects in the future as well, according to Gulf News. The Quattro Hotel and Business Park is one of the first projects to be established in Jumeirah Village South Circle. It will be established on a 100,000 square foot plot of land that will house a commercial complex with four towers. The development is an integrated business and retail, mixed-use development offering luxurious accommodations for its residents and visitors. It will comprise two business towers and two 143 room business hotels.
- Charity boost from developers of Quattro Hotel and Business Park
- Makaseb Holding launches Quattro West following success of initial Quattro development
- Official Quattro Hotel and Business Park Launch
- Makaseb Holding and Ta’sees announce launch of AED 1 billion “Quattro West” in Jumeirah Village
- Makaseb, Ishraqah and Ta'sees announce AED 3 billion 'Plaza Mayor' joint venture