Tomorrow will bring a lighter, thinner IPad5
The wait for the latest iPad5 is about to get over, with the tech giant Apple unveiling its product on October 22. The gadget will have a sleek new design but lack the most-hyped fingerprint scanning feature of iPhone5S.
The iPad5 is speculated to have the high-definition Retina display while its smaller version iPad Mini 2 will be lighter.
According to Mirror, the latest tablets won't come in gold colour, as introduced in the latest iPhone5S range, and will be without the high-security finger scanner feature, as speculated earlier.
Sources claim that the iPad 5 will be 20 percent thinner and lighter than the current model, and will have the same narrow bezel design as the iPad Mini.
iPad 5 is also expected to have an 8 megapixel camera, while the iPad Mini 2 will have a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, rivaling Google's Nexus 7 II and Amazon's Kindle Fire HD.
The report further said that despite lack of the gold colour and the finger scanner, the new iPads are expected to have the M7 motion tracking chip.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue