Tomorrow will bring a lighter, thinner IPad5
The wait for the latest iPad5 is about to get over, with the tech giant Apple unveiling its product on October 22. The gadget will have a sleek new design but lack the most-hyped fingerprint scanning feature of iPhone5S.
The iPad5 is speculated to have the high-definition Retina display while its smaller version iPad Mini 2 will be lighter.
According to Mirror, the latest tablets won't come in gold colour, as introduced in the latest iPhone5S range, and will be without the high-security finger scanner feature, as speculated earlier.
Sources claim that the iPad 5 will be 20 percent thinner and lighter than the current model, and will have the same narrow bezel design as the iPad Mini.
iPad 5 is also expected to have an 8 megapixel camera, while the iPad Mini 2 will have a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, rivaling Google's Nexus 7 II and Amazon's Kindle Fire HD.
The report further said that despite lack of the gold colour and the finger scanner, the new iPads are expected to have the M7 motion tracking chip.
- Samsung Electronics Levant holds the prescreening for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- Why the new Samsung Galaxy S6 will 'redefine mobility'