Tomorrow will bring a lighter, thinner IPad5
The wait for the latest iPad5 is about to get over, with the tech giant Apple unveiling its product on October 22. The gadget will have a sleek new design but lack the most-hyped fingerprint scanning feature of iPhone5S.
The iPad5 is speculated to have the high-definition Retina display while its smaller version iPad Mini 2 will be lighter.
According to Mirror, the latest tablets won't come in gold colour, as introduced in the latest iPhone5S range, and will be without the high-security finger scanner feature, as speculated earlier.
Sources claim that the iPad 5 will be 20 percent thinner and lighter than the current model, and will have the same narrow bezel design as the iPad Mini.
iPad 5 is also expected to have an 8 megapixel camera, while the iPad Mini 2 will have a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, rivaling Google's Nexus 7 II and Amazon's Kindle Fire HD.
The report further said that despite lack of the gold colour and the finger scanner, the new iPads are expected to have the M7 motion tracking chip.
- At the top again! Why is the UAE one of the best connected 3G nations in the world?
- From more BBM-ing, to less Facebook-ing: how exactly are people in Qatar using the internet?
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base