IPC signs distribution partnership agreement with Bahrain’s Almoayed
IPC Information Systems (IPC), offering trading floor solutions, announced that it has signed ATR Solutions BV of The Netherlands and the Almoayed Group of Bahrain as distribution partners. The companies will sell and service IPC trading room solutions throughout their respective regions.
"IPC is committed to providing world-class service to all of its customers no matter where they are located," said Colin Knight, president of IPC's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) division. "An effective way to do that in EMEA is to partner with strong in-country organizations who we know are providing superior trading room solutions to the financial community."
IPC Information Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of IPC Acquisition Corp., is a specialist in the delivery of integrated multimedia communications solutions for financial trading floors. For nearly 30 years, IPC's trading systems have been a mainstay on the desktops of 100,000+ traders worldwide. IPC has offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Aqili partners with IBM to showcase enterprise wide solutions at GITEX
- Al-Ansari Trading builds business with Orion
- Dubai Bank partners with Reuters to offer trading room services
- MTC-Vodafone partners with International Turnkey Systems for Bahrain operations
- Symbol broadens regional reach with OnLine Distribution