Crushing expectations: new iPhones mark Apple's most successful launch ever!
Apple has revealed that its latest iPhone5S hit 9 million unit sales record since its launch on Friday and that demand is exceeding supply.
The tech giant said that the two new iPhone models: 5S and the low-cost 5C gave the company its strongest iPhone launch ever.
Many suppliers and mobile networks complained of a shortage of supply from Apple on the launch day, however, the company said that the demand has exceeded the initial supply and many online orders are scheduled for shipping in coming weeks.
Apple's CEO Tim Cook said that this is the company's best iPhone launch yet with more than nine million new iPhones sold, it is a new record for first weekend sales, Fox News reports.
According to the report, Apple said that its fourth-quarter revenue will be at the high end of its estimated 34 billion dollars to 37 billion dollars in total revenue.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue