Because just having an IPhone is not enough: Goldgenie introduces its 24-carat iPhone 5s
The highly anticipated iPhone 5s from leading brand Apple has been given a genuine golden upgrade with real, 24Ct. gold plating by leading luxury customization brand, Goldgenie. With the 'gold' iPhone 5s completely unavailable to regular consumers until sometime in October, many have turned to eBay, where 'gold' iPhones are reportedly selling for as much as $10,000(USD). The irony of this interesting online bidding war is that fans of the phone can purchase the genuine article, in the form of a real gold-plated phone for considerably less. Interest from the Middle East has been consistently favourable across many of their products, but Goldgenie are seeing an increase in demand for the exquisite luxury model iPhone 5s. In addition to the well-heeled consumers in the Middle East region, t he international brand have acquired a celebrity following including Sir Elton John, David and Victoria Beckham, Helen Mirren and Denzel Washington (to name a few).
- From more BBM-ing, to less Facebook-ing: how exactly are people in Qatar using the internet?
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet