And another, even bigger win: Iran, China to draw "economic roadmap" for future cooperation
An official at the Iranian Organization for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance says Iran and China will soon sign a agreement setting a “roadmap” to boost cooperation in a wide range of economic sectors, such as industry and mine, oil, gas, and petrochemicals, communications and information technology, banking, transportation, and energy.
- Mission impossible? IMF says Jordan needs 7 percent growth to fight poverty and unemployment
- Saudi's strong non-oil growth in February may signal new economic era for KSA
- Worth a gasp? Abu Dhabi’s inflation already up 2.1% in 2014's first two months
- What's the attraction? IIF says UAE’s economic stability wooing foreign capital investment
- Public-private partnerships may be key to take Gulf's economic growth to next level