And another, even bigger win: Iran, China to draw "economic roadmap" for future cooperation
An official at the Iranian Organization for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance says Iran and China will soon sign a agreement setting a “roadmap” to boost cooperation in a wide range of economic sectors, such as industry and mine, oil, gas, and petrochemicals, communications and information technology, banking, transportation, and energy.
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront
- Creating conditionality: why the GCC should aid-for-trade
- Financial troubles cited as reason for suicide in Turkey
- What is Al-Sisi's true economic orientation?