And another, even bigger win: Iran, China to draw "economic roadmap" for future cooperation
An official at the Iranian Organization for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance says Iran and China will soon sign a agreement setting a “roadmap” to boost cooperation in a wide range of economic sectors, such as industry and mine, oil, gas, and petrochemicals, communications and information technology, banking, transportation, and energy.
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
- Is the Saudi economy going to be unpredictable in H2?
- Abu Dhabi's economy and investors are happy because growth continues
- The clever's mistake: why a (good) candidate should be hired despite an odd typo
- Stability and jobs lead to a healthy housing market in Bahrain