And another, even bigger win: Iran, China to draw "economic roadmap" for future cooperation
An official at the Iranian Organization for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance says Iran and China will soon sign a agreement setting a “roadmap” to boost cooperation in a wide range of economic sectors, such as industry and mine, oil, gas, and petrochemicals, communications and information technology, banking, transportation, and energy.
- Calculating the true cost of regional strife
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC