Islamic Development Bank funds Iranian projects
The Islamic Development Bank has allocated €1.27 billion in loans to Iran for implementing a number of wastewater projects, Iranian National Water and Wastewater Company Deputy Director Hossein Bonakdari said on Tuesday. The loan has been provided according to a deal for a period of three years, he said, adding that three projects are underway which have been financed by the IDB loans, the Fars News Agency reported.
Meanwhile, Tehran Water and Wastewater Company Managing Director Mohammad Parvaresh said that the IDB will provide a €273 million loan by November 21 to carry out related projects.
He added that 50 trillion rials (about €3.2 billion) is needed to fully implement the projects.
- Islamic Development Bank to fund Iranian project
- Islamic Development Bank approves loan for Iran automobile company
- Islamic Bank allocates $531 million to development projects
- Islamic Development Bank approves than US $447 million for financing new development projects
- Islamic Development Bank Approves $35m to Iran