Iran Insurance selects ICICI Infotech’s management solutions
The Iran Insurance Company has selected Enterprise Management Solutions developer ICICI Infotech’s Premia, as the management solution to streamline the company's business processes, reduce IT costs and ensure timely and unrestricted access to its mission-critical information across its operations in the region.
The Premia solution will be implemented in Iran Insurance Company's offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al-Khaimah, and the Sultanate of Oman early this year. With the implementation of Premia across all their operations in the region, Iran Insurance will be able to have all their offices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) integrated and therefore the ability to cater to their customer's needs wherever they are and whatever their requirements, in real time.
Iran Insurance Company established its first office in Dubai over 32 years ago and has expanded its operations rapidly in the market since. The company's head office is founded in Tehran, Iran 67 years ago where it controls 60 percent of the local market share. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bahrain: Solidarity Islamic Insurance Co. selects Premia management solution
- Al-Fujairah National Insurance Company adopts ICICI Infotech solutions
- Oman United Group of Companies selects ICICI Infotech's Premia solution
- AIG to implement PREMIA across its Gulf operations
- CENTRAS INSURANCE TO ROLL-OUT 3i INFOTECH’S PREMIA