Iran, Kuwait ink protocol over exporting gas to Kuwait
Kuwait and Iran on Tuesday signed a protocol over selling Iranian gas to Kuwait.
The protocol was signed by the Kuwaiti Energy Minister Sheikh Ahmad Al-Fahd Al-Sabah and Iran's Minister of Oil Bijan Namdar Zanganeh.
- Desperate for a comeback, Iran's oil minster sends a loud and clear message to OPEC's giants
- Iran under pressure on nuclear program; Iranian officials say studying “positively” decision to sign additional protocol
- Iran Open to Selling Gas to Kuwait
- Iran to Export Gas to Kuwait
- With $2.46 TRILLION to be spent on oil, gas, and water projects, what will the future Middle East look like?