Time to copy the French? US oil companies to rush to Iran next month
With Iran negotiating to attract oil multinational giants from Germany and France and the easing sanctions on Iran’s oil sector, INOC, National Tanker Company and 14 other oil companies by the US Treasury, a new round of oil diplomacy between Iran and the private sector has been resumed.
It is expected that prestigious companies such as Germany’s Siemens as the biggest provider of rotating machinery in South Pars refineries, Linde Group, Iran’s contractor to produce LNG in South Pars and to install and operate machinery to convert natural gas to LNG and BASF, as one of the major providers of catalysts and chemical additives in petrochemical complexes will be in Tehran.
In early March, 12 major experts in oil and energy sector from US, Britain, and Japan will address in a conference on the Iran’s oil, gas and petrochemical industries in post-sanctions era. Mohammad Mazraati the head of Iran’s Energy Economy Association had confirmed the news about the visit by these figures to Tehran.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts