Iran trade fair plans on taking Caracas by storm
The Islamic Republic of Iran will hold its first exclusive trade fair in the Venezuelan capital of Caracas from November 23. According to the public relation department of Iran's International Trade Fairs Company, the aim of the fair is to introduce Iran's potentialities in production, exports, industry, technique and engineering to gain a greater share of the Venezuelan market.
The fair will be held in an area of 1,200 square meters and over 20 manufacturing, industrial and commercial companies, both from the governmental and private sectors, are to put their products and services at display.
Other Iranian products, which are to be presented at the fair include auto parts, industrial goods, raw material for steel production, printing and packaging machineries, hand woven carpets, chandelier, decorative lamps and foodstuff.
Some pavilions, providing the visitors with information on Iranology, tourist spots in Iran as well as various books in these fields, will also be set up at the fair. Iran's solo trade fair will run through November 29. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- OPEC Members Confident that Caracas Summit would Strengthen Oil-Producing Cartel
- Marketing and planning problems plague Iran's carpet industry
- Save the date for Gulf Pack '07 - Organisers confirm dates for eight edition of region's premier packaging trade fair
- Middle Eastern beauty market boom led to massive growth in trade fair
- ITF 2000 Islamic Trade Fair