Iran's Bandar Imam Petrochemical Complex boosts production
Iran's Bandar Imam Petrochemical Complex has produced over 2 million tons of various petrochemical products during the first six months of current Iranian calendar year (started March 20), say a 5 percent increase compared to the corresponding period the previous year.
The low density polyethylene (LDPE) unit with production of 549,65 tons (113 percent) of petrochemicals and Basparan Company with production of 277,31 tons (98 percent) of various polymers had the highest performance among local companies and manufacturing units.
According to IRNA, the complex sold 1,893,296 tons of products during the same period. Bandar Imam Petrochemical Complex, with five subsidiary companies, is Iran's biggest petrochemical unit which produces over 7 million tons of various petrochemical products per year. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Exports from Iran's Imam Khomeini Port Petrochemical Complex up by 182%
- Iran intends to produce 70 million tons of various petrochemical products
- Iran’s Khatami inaugurates new petrochemical complex
- Khuzestan Petrochemical Company to launch new polymers project
- Iran's petrochemical production to hit 25 million tons annually