Iran's IPC in 1 billion euro loan with western banks
FRANKFURT, (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG said on Tuesday a consortium of banks had agreed to increase a financing package for Iran's National Petrochemical Co to 1.032 billion euros ($882.8 million).
The agreement, which stocks up a 550 million euros loan package agreed in June last year, will be used to finance major investment projects in Iran, the bank said in a statement.
Deutsche Bank is heading a 20-strong consortium of international banks to provide the loan, which will be used mainly to finance contracts with engineering companies from the European Union.
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Islamic Development Bank approves loan for Iran automobile company
- European Bank Loan for Industrials in Lebanon
- Bank consortium closes $275 million loan facility for Union National Bank
- UWEC receives $950 million from International consortium
- Moroccan National Electricity Office needs 200 million euro loan