Iraq ‘meet the buyers’ event scheduled for March
Iraq Procurement 2004, an event organized by Windrush Communications, official media partners for the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce, and supported by the Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce, has been scheduled to take place in March early next year.
The event immediately follows the awarding of up to $18.6 billion in contracts from the Nash program. To be held in London, the event is open to interested businesses and organizations from any country. A high level delegation of at least 40 senior Iraqi contractors and ministers will be attending. Representatives are expected from over 350 UK and European countries.
Iraq Procurement 2004 will address in detail the need for an uninterrupted supply of materials and the arrangement of trade partnerships. The event is the first of its kind to be held in the UK. During the event, companies will be able to meet the leading contractors and government ministers and sit down to discuss their equipment, material and contract requirements. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Iraqi Minister of Health to attend Iraq Procurement 2004
- New website aids in the supply of materials for rebuilding Iraq
- First ever Iraqi-British chamber of commerce announced
- Baghdad Expo postponed as security concerns grow
- Open for Business: Iraqi companies discuss contract opportunities worth $18.6 billion