Iraq: Employees of Ministry of Defense to get salaries
According to <i>AL-Fourat</i> newspaper, a senior source at the Iraqi Ministry of Defense reported that the "canceled" ministry's employees will receive their salaries soon based on the previously adopted criterion. The source added that the ministry's employees will receive the salaries for the previous three months, January, February and March.
The source added that the employees will also receive a ID 250,000 salary raise in addition to the basic salary. The ministry will formulate special committees to check re-recruiting the ministry's employees or to give them similar jobs.
- Iraqi state employees get paid
- companies finalize salary payment arrangements through emirates post outlets
- Iraqi health ministry to recruit former employees
- Egypt: Public sector workers getting paid shows resilience of economy, claims minister
- Saudi and Turkey get serious about supporting Syrian rebels