Iraq to import natural gas from Iran
Iran plans natural gas deliveries to Iraq by the end of next year. The country’s English-language PressTV channel quotes Oil Minister Rostami Qasemi as saying that Tehran is also mulling gas exports to Europe.
Last summer Iran, Iraq and Syria agreed to build a 5,600 km pipeline running across their territories to pump 110 million cubic meters of fuel each day.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment