Iraq to import natural gas from Iran
Iran Iraq flag
Iran plans natural gas deliveries to Iraq by the end of next year. The country’s English-language PressTV channel quotes Oil Minister Rostami Qasemi as saying that Tehran is also mulling gas exports to Europe.
Last summer Iran, Iraq and Syria agreed to build a 5,600 km pipeline running across their territories to pump 110 million cubic meters of fuel each day.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?