Iraq to import natural gas from Iran
Iran plans natural gas deliveries to Iraq by the end of next year. The country’s English-language PressTV channel quotes Oil Minister Rostami Qasemi as saying that Tehran is also mulling gas exports to Europe.
Last summer Iran, Iraq and Syria agreed to build a 5,600 km pipeline running across their territories to pump 110 million cubic meters of fuel each day.
- World Bank offers Jordan $1.4B over six years for Syria response
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal
- Government services increasingly digitized in MENA to collect big data
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor