Iraq to import natural gas from Iran
Iran plans natural gas deliveries to Iraq by the end of next year. The country’s English-language PressTV channel quotes Oil Minister Rostami Qasemi as saying that Tehran is also mulling gas exports to Europe.
Last summer Iran, Iraq and Syria agreed to build a 5,600 km pipeline running across their territories to pump 110 million cubic meters of fuel each day.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts