Oil tankers stuck at Iraqi-Jordanian border
Three-hundred tankers carrying crude oil are on Iraq’s border with Jordan waiting for Baghdad’s permission to enter the Kingdom.
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources said it is following up on Iraq’s recent decision to close its border with Jordan, which affected the supply of Iraqi crude oil to the Kingdom.
The ministry said it has contacted Iraq’s oil ministry and oil marketing company to allow oil tankers to leave Iraq.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment