Oil tankers stuck at Iraqi-Jordanian border
Three-hundred tankers carrying crude oil are on Iraq’s border with Jordan waiting for Baghdad’s permission to enter the Kingdom.
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources said it is following up on Iraq’s recent decision to close its border with Jordan, which affected the supply of Iraqi crude oil to the Kingdom.
The ministry said it has contacted Iraq’s oil ministry and oil marketing company to allow oil tankers to leave Iraq.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects