Iraq to discuss new oil pipelines with Jordan
A government delegation [from Iraq] is to leave to Amman next week to discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport oil and gas.
A familiar source told the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) that a government delegation, includes government officials, would travel to Amman next week to discuss ways of cooperation between the two countries especially in the field of oil and gas.
He added that the delegation will discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport gas and oil down to Aqaba.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts