Iraq to discuss new oil pipelines with Jordan
Jordan and Iraq are to discuss the construction of new oil and gas pipes next week
A government delegation [from Iraq] is to leave to Amman next week to discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport oil and gas.
A familiar source told the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) that a government delegation, includes government officials, would travel to Amman next week to discuss ways of cooperation between the two countries especially in the field of oil and gas.
He added that the delegation will discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport gas and oil down to Aqaba.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?