Iraq to discuss new oil pipelines with Jordan
A government delegation [from Iraq] is to leave to Amman next week to discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport oil and gas.
A familiar source told the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) that a government delegation, includes government officials, would travel to Amman next week to discuss ways of cooperation between the two countries especially in the field of oil and gas.
He added that the delegation will discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport gas and oil down to Aqaba.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis