Iraq to discuss new oil pipelines with Jordan
A government delegation [from Iraq] is to leave to Amman next week to discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport oil and gas.
A familiar source told the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) that a government delegation, includes government officials, would travel to Amman next week to discuss ways of cooperation between the two countries especially in the field of oil and gas.
He added that the delegation will discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport gas and oil down to Aqaba.
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents
- World Bank offers Jordan $1.4B over six years for Syria response
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal