Iraq to discuss new oil pipelines with Jordan
Jordan and Iraq are to discuss the construction of new oil and gas pipes next week
A government delegation [from Iraq] is to leave to Amman next week to discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport oil and gas.
A familiar source told the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) that a government delegation, includes government officials, would travel to Amman next week to discuss ways of cooperation between the two countries especially in the field of oil and gas.
He added that the delegation will discuss the establishment of a dual line to transport gas and oil down to Aqaba.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge