Iraq: New university hospital to be built
According to <i>Al-Ahali</i> newspaper, a senior source at the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research announced the launching of a pioneering project consisting of building a university project for the first time in Iraq. The new university hospital, which costs $60 million, aims to provide high-level health and medical services based on the services provided in the developed countries.
The hospital is being launched on a 65,000 square donom area in Al-Bayaa Medical Complex. The construction is expected to last 18 months. The hospital will also service the Iraqi medicine and pharmacy students.
- Iraq: 93 new primary health care facilities being built
- New Saudi-Yemeni hospital to be built
- New medical facilities to be built in Fallujah
- GE Healthcare’s Lunar iDXA marks Middle East & Africa launch at Riyadh King Khalid University Hospital
- RAK Ceramics supplies 85 per cent of tile requirements of USD 11.5 billion university project in KSA