Invading the market? Iraq set to export 300 million oil barrels in 2014
The Iraqi Ministry of Oil aims to export 300 million oil barrels to the international markets in 2014, said a report citing the country's oil minister.
The Minister of Oil, Abdul Kareem Leibi revealed this on the margin of the 13th Turkish International Oil and Gas Conference recently, reported All Iraq News.
"Iraqi Ministry of Oil exerts efforts to upgrade the natural gas system that involves Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Turkey," he added.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal