Invading the market? Iraq set to export 300 million oil barrels in 2014
Oil is a big contribution to Iraq's economy (File/AFP)
Click here to add 13th Turkish International Oil and Gas as an alert
Disable alert for 13th Turkish International ...,
Click here to add Abdul Kareem Leibi as an alert
Disable alert for Abdul Kareem Leibi,
Click here to add Iraqi Ministry of Oil as an alert
Disable alert for Iraqi Ministry of Oil
The Iraqi Ministry of Oil aims to export 300 million oil barrels to the international markets in 2014, said a report citing the country's oil minister.
The Minister of Oil, Abdul Kareem Leibi revealed this on the margin of the 13th Turkish International Oil and Gas Conference recently, reported All Iraq News.
"Iraqi Ministry of Oil exerts efforts to upgrade the natural gas system that involves Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Turkey," he added.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge