Invading the market? Iraq set to export 300 million oil barrels in 2014
The Iraqi Ministry of Oil aims to export 300 million oil barrels to the international markets in 2014, said a report citing the country's oil minister.
The Minister of Oil, Abdul Kareem Leibi revealed this on the margin of the 13th Turkish International Oil and Gas Conference recently, reported All Iraq News.
"Iraqi Ministry of Oil exerts efforts to upgrade the natural gas system that involves Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Turkey," he added.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment