Invading the market? Iraq set to export 300 million oil barrels in 2014
The Iraqi Ministry of Oil aims to export 300 million oil barrels to the international markets in 2014, said a report citing the country's oil minister.
The Minister of Oil, Abdul Kareem Leibi revealed this on the margin of the 13th Turkish International Oil and Gas Conference recently, reported All Iraq News.
"Iraqi Ministry of Oil exerts efforts to upgrade the natural gas system that involves Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Turkey," he added.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts