Iraq partakes in meetings of Arab economic council
The Iraqi trade ministry has announced that Iraq is expected to participate in the meetings of the economic council that belongs to the Arab League. The meetings are taking place in in Algeria.
The meetings, held at ministerial levels, are intended to prepare economic reports for the seventeenth Arab summit to be held in Algeria on the 22nd and 23rd of this month.
An authorized source at the Iraqi ministry, cited by <i>Alkhaleen</i> newspaper, said that Iraq's trade minister, Mohammad Moustafa Aljabouri, already left to Algeria to be present in these meetings.
- Saudi FM arrives in Cairo to partake in Arab League's Ministerial Council meeting
- Bahrain Financial Harbour supports the World Economic Forum’s Arab Business Council meeting in Manama
- GULF AIR OFFICIAL CARRIER OF THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM’S ARAB BUSINESS COUNCIL MEETING
- Yemen partakes in meeting
- UAE Hosts the Annual Meeting of Arab Financial Institutions and the Fourth Meeting for the Council of Arab Finance Ministers