Iraq to to rehabilitate labs for scientific research
A reliable source at the Iraqi ministry of higher education and scientific research said that Iraqi universities will continue to grant master degrees and the rumors concerning their cancellation are "inappropriate."
The source disclosed, according to <i>Alahali</i> newspaper, that the ministry had minimized activities in some scientific fields due to the lack of labs and special curriculum. The source affirmed also that the ministry will set forth plans to rehabilitate the labs and equip them with modern devices to keep up with world development and promote the Iraqi higher education sector.
- Dubai Judicial Institute discusses launch of year-long training and rehabilitation courses
- Stem cell research and HIV counseling? Iran is more progressive than you think
- Former UN Arms Inspector Accuses Iraq of Rearming Missiles
- Rehabilitation courses for Iraqis
- Dubai Healthcare City Sponsors Three Therapists at Dubai Autism Center