Iraq starts implementation of agriculture villages project
The Iraqi agriculture ministry has announced that implementation of the 26 agriculture villages project had started in all provinces of the country.
In this context, the Iraqi minister of agriculture, Dr. Sawsan Alsharifi, has clarified that the main objective of the project is to provide job opportunities for agriculture engineers and vets.
Dr. Alsharifi, according to <i>Alkhalij</i> newspaper, explained that the project includes 2600 families, and every village include 100 unemployed agricultural engineers besides some vets.
It should be mentioned that this project is 80% funded by the Iraqi government, while the remaining 20% will be funded by the engineers who are responsible for the implementation process.