Turkey, Iraq plan new gas pipeline
Iraq and Turkey have agreed to build a new natural gas pipeline
Iraq and Turkey have agreed to build a new natural gas pipeline, technical analysis on which will commence soon, a report said.
The announcement was made during the 17th meeting of the Turkey-Iraq Joint Economic Commission on Sunday in Iraq, added the Iraq Business News, which cited Daily Sabah.
Turkey also plans to build an industrial zone in Iraq, according to the report.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge