Iraq: US$70 billion for development projects
According to <i>Kululiraq</i>, Iraqi planning and development cooperation minister Dr. Mahdi Alhafez announced that for last year’s reconstruction projects a sum of US$1.8 for 121 projects was distributed among all sectors and ministries.
Alhafez said that this number reflects the efforts that the ministry has made to implement vital projects.
The minister added that for 2005-2007, the ministry has prepared a strategy for development that its budget is estimated at US$70 billion. This plan covers all aspects of the economy.
- 121 ongoing reconstruction projects in Iraq
- Iraqi Planning Ministry holds 183 training courses
- UAE has no plans to tax individuals – Finance Minister
- Baghdad: Plan to implement number of service projects
- Algeria needs US$3 biilion per year to implement National Plan for Agricultural and Rural Development