Iraqi electricity generation stations to work around the clock
According to <i>Al-Zzaman</i> newspaper, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity issued an order which obliges the electricity generation stations in Iraq, which have maintenance staffs, to work 24 hours around the clockwise.
The Iraqi Minister of Electricity, Aiham Alsammarae, personally instructed the ministry to issue this order. The order covers all technicians and support staffs in the electricity stations. The minister also issued an order, which authorizes the ministry's undersecretary to execute tenders related to staffs and resources. These decisions aim to accelerate the maintenance services in case of defaults in the electricity network.
- Southwest Baghdad Electricity Substation Adds Stability
- DEWA announces Shams Dubai to regulate generation of solar energy in buildings and connection to its grid
- Iraq plans spending boost to help oil and other industries
- Iraq: New electricity generation stations to be built
- Lights out at Omanoil Head Office and Qurum filling station in solidarity with Earth Hour